Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vino Fly Trap


Sorry it's been a bit between posts, our internet is being a punk and making me angry.


I love this time of year in Seattle. It's beautiful, maybe one of the prettiest places in the country. Everything is green and lush with flowers hanging off of fences and porches, exciting landscapes and views. I love living here. I'm in a city and yet I have a view of a lake and trees and a city from my front porch. Heavenly.


The one thing I don't like about this time of the year are all the damn fruit flies everywhere. They annoy the crap out of me! I went to have a glass of red wine the other night and as soon as I placed the glass on the coffee table, a fly landed and started swimming in it. I took it as a sign that I did not need to have any wine that evening and decided to turn the glass in to a fly trap. I left the wine out over night and by the morning there were eight flies in the glass. So if you hate fruit flies I recommend leaving a small amount of red wine (no sense in wasting too much) out to collect them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment